Attention: Residential Service Plumber
Here We Grow Again
We’re looking for superstars who consider themselves the best of the best (or rapidly on the way to being the best) who want a chance to prove themselves in a company that recognizes hard work and achievement and doesn’t treat employees like a number.
We don’t want you to work for us... We want you to work with us!
Do you want any of these?
- Make more money: we pay more than most
- Paid training
- Paid holidays, wellness days, and even your birthday is a paid day off
- Benefits, including Medical/Dental/Vision and Life insurance
- Paid uniform and uniform maintenance
- All service vehicles provided with top grade coolers and bottled water
- A clearly laid out path to build the life-long career you want to build (including paid education and tons of opportunities to advance)
We have built the strongest team and culture you’ve ever seen, where team members are deeply motivated; we care about you and your hobbies and your family and your free time and make sure that can have that balance in your life to enjoy it all; we’re constantly expanding so we’ve created some amazing opportunities for you. We want to help you dream big in your life and career… and we want to help you achieve it all.
Who Are We? We are Service Arrow. We are the fastest growing service contractor. We started out three years ago as a small operation we have rapidly expanded over a year or two getting into the multi- trade business – Over the years we built, expanded, and grew. Today we are market leaders who are DOMINATING the Austin market with Plumbing, Heating, Cooling, Electric, and Drain Cleaning. ... and it feels like we’re only getting started. We recently expanded further into a second building, we’re adding more team members, and you should see the plan we have for growth beyond this. (There’s a reason we’ve never had a down year, never laid anyone off, and never had to tighten our belt).
Here are the qualities we’re looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You’re tech savvy – you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn, and even be cross-trained
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow our core values:
- Safety First For Our Family and Theirs – Think Twice, Act Once
- Delivering WOW Through Service – Exceeding Every Customer’s Expectations
- Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity – Doing the Right Thing Even When No One is Watching
- Great Place to Work – All for One and One for All
As an equal opportunity employer, candidates will receive consideration without discrimination against race, creed, color, sex, national origin, handicap status or veteran status.
*** We hire veterans!
Work with the team: You stay in contact with your dispatcher and/or supervisor and your team to make sure the work orders are completed efficiently – everyone pitches in because it’s ultimately about serving the customer.
Develop your expertise: You install and repair various plumbing systems, knowing that you’re ultimately helping people live comfortable and safer lives. Over time, you gain a growing expertise at diagnosing problems and understanding how to repair or replace them. You respond to emergencies with safety as your top priority.
Become a trusted professional: You keep your tools neat, clean, and well-maintained so they’re handy and ready for use and safe. You’ll learn to prepare written materials (e.g. scope of work, work orders, bids, equipment inventory, etc.) because you know that this keeps everyone informed – from the customer to the team back at the office.
You love to learn: You have a high school diploma or equivalent. Most importantly, you have a drive to learn more because you know that it serves everyone – from the customer to the team to yourself. You’re even willing to be cross-trained in other trades.
You’re a tech-savvy people-person: You love the puzzle and adventure of understanding and completing the technical challenges you’re posed with every day. At the same time, you’re comfortable talking to a homeowner and professionally educating them on what their options are.
You’re ready to work: You have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing plumbing components. You possess your own tools necessary to complete your work. You have a driver’s license, a ready-to-work attitude, and no problem handling the physical demands of the job – such as lifting heavy equipment or balancing on a ladder. You’re capable of working in enclosed spaces or doing a significant amount of crawling and standing. (Hey, if this is a surprise to you then you probably shouldn’t be a residential service plumber).
You’re a professional: You are clean, neat, and well-groomed in appearance and you understand that safety is paramount. You won’t work anywhere that is unsafe but you know safety is a two-way street, so you won’t do anything unsafe either.
Now Is Your Time
To get started, click the “APPLY NOW” button now and send us your resume.